22 April 2014

Welcome to Dairy Free in Melbourne!

I'm excited to be here and I'm especially excited that you're here. I developed a dairy allergy in the recent past and have been researching and experimenting with lots of coping mechanisms that I'd like to share with you. I'll post anything related to living dairy free in Melbourne, Australia, but will focus on local ingredients, local restaurants, general tips and recipes that are good enough to share. 


I'd love to hear of any tips and tricks you've discovered that help you to live dairy free; hopefully, this can become a place where we can all share our strategies and help each other. 

I feel particularly well placed to speak on living dairy free here in Melbourne as I have experience living dairy free both here and in the U.S. where they have more dairy free options available and I also have the experience of living with dairy here in Victoria (oh, the cheese!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment